Sunday, April 7, 2013

RAY J'S NEW SONG ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN TAKES A STAB AT KANYE


Holy crap! I see a battle in the horizon! Ray J has released a song about Kim Kardashian, titled 'I Hit It First' – you can hear the track by scrolling down the page and clicking on 'play'.

The R&B singer infamously filmed a sex tape with Kardashian in 2007, prior to the reality star's worldwide fame. The cover art, which was posted on Twitter by Ray J, is reportedly a blurred out image of the reality star in a bikini. I don't think Kanye is going to just let this one pass without some sort of retaliation. 

Kim is now having a baby with Kanye West, who is directly referenced in the song.

The lyrics from 'I Hit It First' most likely to cause offence are as follows: "She might move on to rappers and ballplayers/But we all know I hit it first. I had her head going North and her ass going South/But now baby chose to go West. No matter where she goes or who she knows/She still belongs in my bed." The track is due out on April 9.

This comes at the end of a bad week for Kanye West after it was announced that Kid Cudi had parted ways with his GOOD Music label. Cudi said that he made the decision to leave the label six months ago but has only just made the news public.


No comments:

Post a Comment