Thursday, January 17, 2013

NOEL GALLAGHER: 'GOD IS A FAN OF OASIS'


I can never get enough of Liam and Noel Gallagher! These brothers not only make music I absolutely love, but they are also funny as hell!

Noel Gallagher, who quit Oasis in 2009 and released his debut solo album in 2011, revealed his theory to the British outlet, The Sun. Explaining how he will convince St Peter to let him in when he reaches the golden gates, Gallagher said: “I’d say, ‘You’ve heard 'Don’t Look Back In Anger'?’, and they’d say, ‘Of course’. I’d say, ‘Look it’s me, let us in. I can play you a tune. I robbed some stuff, I took a lot of drugs, but I’m all right’.” 

Or he can just say: "C'mon I'm on the list." 

Meanwhile, there's bad news for Oasis fans (including God) hoping to see the band reform  soon. Speaking during a recent interview with C4 comedian Alan Carr, Noel stated that the band won't get back together unless their financial situation dramatically worsens. "What would it take? It would take Liam or myself to be very skint, and I know for a fact that ain't gonna happen. So other than that, I can't see it."

No comments:

Post a Comment