Thursday, January 17, 2013

LIAM GALLAGHER: 'FUCK OASIS AND FUCK NOEL GALLAGHER'


Liam Gallagher lashes out his brother Noel over the rumors that Oasis will reform in the near future. He's fuming and he's not keeping quiet abou it. 

Speaking to Q Magazine, Liam didn't try to hide his dismay at the demise of Oasis and launched into an angry rant when asked if he was happy for brother Noel's successful of solo career. 

"Was I pleased for him? What, for splitting up my fucking band? I'm not pleased for him, no! I hope he's fucking happy but he doesn't look it."

Noel Gallagher formed his band The High Flying Birds after Oasis split and released his debut album in 2011.

Liam continued to mouth-ff when asked about the rumors that Oasis will reform in the next two years. Currently finishing work on the second Beady Eye album, Liam stated that it was Noel who was behind the rumors and that he was disgusted with the idea.

It was Noel who started that rumor, I’ve never said a fucking dicky bird. Fuck Oasis as far as I’m concerned and fuck Noel Gallagher. The thought of going onstage with that fucking idiot and hanging out with his daft mates, the pretend drug addicts and all his snobs from Sloane Street. Fuck that, not interested, mate. We’re Beady Eye all the fucking way. Liam went on to add: “I’ve got a new record, I’m buzzing off it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment