Monday, August 20, 2012

RIHANNA'S EMBARRASSES HERSELF ON OPRA, ROYALLY!


Rihanna on ex-boyfriend Chris Brown: 'We love each other and we probably always will.' 

I think I just vomited in my mouth! 

Are you for fucking real?! You're still telling the world he's the love of your life? You need to keep that to yourself sister! Look at what he did to your face! 

Check out her interview with Opra and the rest of the article the Daily News printed:


It really is hard to believe that since she got used as a punching back Rihanna has completely split from Chris Brown. After defending him time and time again, doing duets with him, being at the same club ‘accidentally,’ etc.  it seems like their relationship never really ended.  

I mean as far as the media is conscerned Rhianna HAD to do SOME damage control, but with her latest interview with Opra I can only concur with my friend Tommy Wood, who so cleverly came up with this:

MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION: Rihanna said the following to Oprah regarding Chris Brown punching her face in..."I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help and who's going to help him? I was more concerned about him." So here's the question. RIHANNA IS:

1) Stupid.
2) Delusional.
3) Suffering from Battered Women's
    Syndrome.
4) Really fucking stupid.
5.) ALL OF THE ABOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment