Thursday, August 9, 2012

LIAM GALLAGHER'S FUNNIEST QUOTES! HAPPY THURSDAY!


HAPPY THURSDAY, CHECK OUT FORMER OASIS SINGER'S RADDEST QUOTES. HILARIOUS!

On the fashion industry: “90 per cent of the music business is run by idiots and I'll guess it's the same for fashion, know what I mean?” (The Telegraph, August 2012)

On Kanye West: "If I ever win any more fucking awards I'd personally invite him to get up and fucking take my award of me. I fucking tell you that... That was rude when he did that to that girl, that Taylor Swift. So yeah, give me an award and see where it goes. It will roll out of his fucking arse." (MTV’s 120 Minutes, August 2011)

On Muse: “Muse fucking scare me. They're like fucking creepy shit. But people like 'em. They at least play guitars, but when I hear his voice I'm like, Ah, fuck him.” (GQ, June 2011)

On the student riots: "I loved it, man. I'm into the violent side of it. I thought it made for fucking great TV. I still think they should get a fucking job, though. But I'm into people getting wound up about things. It's better than being fucking dead, innit?" (NME, December 2010).

On the Glastonbury 'spirit': “I fucking hate Glastonbury, mate. I’m only here for the money.” (NME, July 2004).
On Pete Doherty and Tom Chaplin: “Posh boys can't take drugs, man, they're lightweights. They have one little line, and they're in rehab". (The Observer, November 2006).



On Pete Doherty and Tom Chaplin: “Posh boys can't take drugs, man, they're lightweights. They have one little line, and they're in rehab". (The Observer, November 2006).

On the Scissor Sisters: "Bright colours and fucking weirdos on stilts? I'm more entertaining than that shit." (NME, 2005).

On Noel: "I'd do time for him. I love him. Me and him are cool. If anyone 
stepped on his toes, I'd cut them off." (Melody Maker, 1995).

On his emotions: “I suppose I do get sad, but not for too long. I just look in the mirror and go, ‘What a good-looking fuck you are.’” (NME, November 2006).

Photos were taken from : http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=liam%20gallagher&gbv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

No comments:

Post a Comment