Monday, July 2, 2012

PETE DOHERTY & CARL BARAT: REUNITED!


Well, in a way... they may not be performing as The Libertines, but YES, Carl Barat and Pete Doherty are definitely reuniting! This of course, will happen after crack head I mean Mr. Doherty gets back from his vaca in rehab. The pair plan to head back into a studio together to record new tracks for Barat's solo album.

Barat told The Sun's Gordon Smart on his XFM radio show that they were going to meet up again to record new music, when Doherty returns from rehab in Thailand.

Barat has  begun doing work on his new album, but is eagerly awaits the return of his friend. And we all are awaiting for them to create some amazing tunes!
 
 "I'm always hungry for something else. I'm working really hard on a new solo album. I spoke to Pete before he went to rehab in Thailand and there could be something happening," He said. “When he gets back hopefully we'll be on the same page and we'll take it from there. I'm hoping that the album will be done by the end of the year.” 

Barat also said that he and Pete are tight! And just because they aren’t performing as The Libertines doesn’t mean they’re not working on other projects together. 

"I'm always out with Pete," he said. "Just sometimes I'm out with Pete in a visible place and other times not. We had a good chat and we're both getting on fine." ?He added: "We're both doing different things, [but] I'm sure at some point we'll pick up where we left off when it's needed."


No comments:

Post a Comment