Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FLAMING LIPS FRONT MAN WILL DIE TAKING A SHIT!


The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne: 'I'll die while taking a shit'
The Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne believes he'll die by having a heart attack while on the toilet, just like Elvis Presley. He also let us know that limited copies of his collaboration with numerous eclectic artist contained their blood.

The 'Do You Realize?' singer has said he'd like to pop his clogs on stage – preferably while inside his infamous inflatable hamster ball - but  figures that he'll most likely die while taking a shit.

Speaking to 
The Observer, Coyne recently revealed: "I think [dying in the ball] would be the greatest death ever. 'Something's happened in there!' and then they open the bubble. 'He's dead'." EWWWW!!!

He added:
I don't think that will happen though. I'll probably have a heart attack while taking a shit, like Elvis Presley.
In the interview, Coyne shakes off his good guy image by talking about his feud withThe Social Network screenwriter Aaron Sorkin – who was originally on board to develop The Flaming Lips' 'Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robot' musical – and Arcade Fire's Win Butler, who he once accused of "treating people like shit on tour".

He said: "[Win and I] laughed about it and we agreed we'd keep the feud going because it's the only feud they've got. I really didn't think he'd want to fight me. He's pretty big and I'd have to be pretty scrappy."

The Flaming Lips recently released a collaborative album, titled 'The Flaming Lips And Heady Fwends', which brought together an eclectic group of artists including 
Bon Iver,Ke$ha, Nick Cave, My Morning Jacket and Yoko Ono. A limited number of vinyl releases, which came out in April, contained the blood of some of the artists who had contributed to the record. With a collaboration of artist like this, I am not surprised...
http://www.nme.com/news/the-flaming-lips/65198

No comments:

Post a Comment