Wednesday, June 6, 2012

RIHANNA IS BACK WITH THE GIRL BEATER, I MEAN CHRIS BROWN


Rihanna: 'I didn't think collaborating with Chris Brown would be a problem'

Photo: PA
Well not really, but it sounds like she's prepping the world for it in the near future. 
 
Really RiRi?! You got your ass beat black and blue and the whole world saw, then you forgave him! Ok fine, be the bigger person, but you didn't have go this far! Rihanna  insists that she didn't think collaborating with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown would be "a problem"
First of all you have split your people into team Riahanna and Team Brown. I'm not into girl beaters so you can guess which side I'm on. I wanna seem him try that shit on Nicki Minaj! I didn't fucking think so!

The 'Talk That Talk' star caused controversy when she teamed up with Brown for a remix of her track 'Birthday Cake' earlier this year, three years after he attacked her on the eve of the 2009 Grammy Awards and was subsequently sentenced to five years of probation and six months of community labour.

Her decision sparked reports that she was at
loggerheads with her management over her decision to work with Brown, and also drew warnings from her former church pastor and domestic violence experts, who warned the singer not to become too close to her former flame.

But in an interview with Esquire magazine, Rihanna claimed that she had not anticipated the furor the collaboration would cause. "The whole thing caught me a little off-guard, to be honest. Especially the amount of negative attention. Because it never occurred to me how this was going to be a problem, you know. It really didn't," she said.

She then added:
I thought people were gonna be surprised that we finally did a record together, but I didn’t see how people could think it was a bad thing, you know? In my mind, it was just music.
NO BITCH! HE BEAT YOU! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD! EVERYONE SAW YOUR FACE ALL BUSTED WITH BUMPS AND BRUISES! :(

The singer was also reportedly angry when it was put to her that the duet could send a negative message to her fans and insisted that the hook-up had been "in a completely professional environment, and on a complete professional note."

She elaborated: "I mean, if I went back to him [as a girlfriend], then that's a whole different discussion. And if I ever do, then that’s something that y'all have to talk to me about when – if – that ever happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment