Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"50 SHADES OF GREY" CAST REVEALED AND IT IS...

Dakota Johnson lands the key role of Anastasia Steele, Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E.L. James' 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'


I know, he wasn’t my first pick either, but hey maybe he’ll surprise us. I mean he’s a rad actor and a hottie, so I will hold my judgment until I the film is out. But c’mon look at all the other hot sauces they had to choose from!
On the other hand when they first suggested Alexis Bledel as Anastasia I thought meh. Emma Watson would have been perfect! But Dakota seems like a good fit and I hope she makes this movie as steamy as the book. All in all it is really about chemistry and if these two have it, then everyone can be happy and get their pants wet    

Author E.L. James announced the news on Monday morning in a number of bombshell tweets. She started with Johnson, the daughter of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson. Distributor Focus Features confirmed it shortly thereafter.

"I am delighted to let you know that the lovely Dakota Johnson has agreed to be our Anastasia in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey," the first tweet said, ending months of breathless speculation.


Moments later James wrote, "The gorgeous and talented Charlie Hunnam will be Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey."

No comments:

Post a Comment