Monday, November 26, 2012

FRONTMAN FIRES DRUMMER ONSTAGE



Kris Roe from The Ataris throws a tantrum on stage...




The singer for american pop punk band The Ataris seems to think he's a bad ass but ended up looking like an ass period. Believe it or not, I met this guy a while back and he seemed alright at first. He was a bit fat, lied about being married, and was incredibly cocky, but whatever. I mean not my problem. 

Kris, I'd rather be eating a cheesburger and fries, Roe
Well, once he opens his mouth for some reason bullshit comes hurling out non stop! If you are in doubt just listen to his albums or just watch this video. 

People have mentioned this boy fro Indiana's terrible temper and narcissism, but no one really cares cause his band is The Ataris for Christ's sake. 

Ew, I just vomited in my mouth a little. 

Now I run into this and see that some people never change. Last moth at a gig in Asbury Lanes in New Jersey the singer kicked-off on his band mate and literally threw him off the stage and out of the band. 

All we can say to the porr drummer abused onstage is: "Don't worry dude, that was a blessing in disguise."



No comments:

Post a Comment