Thursday, November 1, 2012

3 PEOPLE DEAD: STEVE AOKI "DEVASTATED"

Halloween is supposed to be pretend scary, ghoulish, and deadly. Thriller Music Park at the Madrid Arena in Spain is usually a place for amazing fun but this night it was not so. Last night tuned into a real nightmare for some families whose loved ones went to a concert and never returned. 

Steve Aoki performed his hard-hitting dance beats unaware that something very wrong was happening. Once the deejay found about about the deaths during the concert he gave a statement that says: 


“After my performance last night at Thriller Music Park at the Madrid Arena in Spain, I was devastated to hear that three people had died during a crowd rush at one of the exits.  The safety of my fans has always been my top priority and had I known that there was any distress putting people in jeopardy within the venue I would have ended my show immediately.  My show in Bilbao, Spain tonight will be cancelled out of respect for those who lost their lives and those who are injured. I would like to express my deepest condolences and heart felt prayers to the families and loved ones during this difficult time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment