Wednesday, September 26, 2012

KESHA, PATRICK (BLACK KEYS) & SEX WITH A GHOST


Ke$ha reveals she had sex with a ghost
Photo: PA
Ke$ha is weird and gets annoying, but if she manages to get some of the most talented names in music to work with her she just might be onto something. However that doesn't mean she doesn't say idiotic things. Recently she said she believes she has had sex with a ghost.

The popstar was speaking on 
KIIS FM about the inspiration behind her new song 'Supernatural'.

"It's about experiences with the supernatural," she explained, "but in a sexy way. I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it."
The Black Keys' drummer Patrick Carney,The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne and Iggy Pop will all feature on Ke$ha's new album 'Warrior'. The album, which is the follow-up to the eccentric singer's 2010 debut LP 'Animal', will be released on December 3.

Speaking about the record, on KIIS, she said: "The theme of this record is magic. I went on a spirit journey by myself. No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat."

She continued: "I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotised, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment