Thursday, October 20, 2011

BLUR AND OASIS MAKE UP!!!

Well I don't know about entire bands bu former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher and Blur singer Damon Albarn have definitely put their Britpop feud behind them after 15 years.
Noel Gallagher and Damon Albarn have put their Britpop feud behind them after 15 years.
The former Oasis guitarist said a chance meeting with the Damon - whose band Blur went head to head with Noel's in the charts and a bitter war of words in 1994 - led to them having a beer and settling their differences.


He told Shortlist Magazine: "Funnily enough, when I was out last night, I bumped into him. I literally haven't seen the guy for 15 f***ing years and I bump into him in some club. We both went, 'Hey! F***ing hell!' and then he said, 'Come on, let's go for a beer.'
"So we're sitting having a beer, just going, 'What the f**k was that about 15 years ago? That was mental.'

"Then he said, 'It was a great time though,' and I was like, 'Yeah, it was a f***ing good laugh.' It was cool man."
While Noel, 44, has put his feud with Damon behind him, his bitter fall out with his brother and former Oasis bandmate, Liam - which led to the band's split in August 2009 - continues, and it annoys Noel that he constantly gets mistaken for his sibling on the London Underground.
He added: "I always get this, 'Excuse me, mate, aren't you Liam Gallagher?' F**k's sake. Sometimes, even when they ask me, I say, no and they're like, 'You don't half look like him.'
"For all you budding famous people out there, the key is to keep a straight face: 'Are you Noel Gallagher, mate?' 'Nope.' 'Are you sure?' 'Yep
.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment