Thursday, May 22, 2014

MILEY DRINKS THE HATER-AID ON J-LAW!

Looks like Miley drank the hater-aid! Seth Meyers recently interviewed Jennifer Lawrence and discovered that Miley Cirus loves her – NOT. 

But it doesn't matter what Miley says to or about J-law becaue everyone LOVES the 23 year old with three Oscar nominations. Unlike Miley, she's got so much talent she doesn't have to spread her legs and show you her crotch to prove it. 

I mean I get it Miley is a crazy young chick, being wild is her thing, being naked is her thing, pushing buttons is her thing... but how are YOU going to tell ANYONE to “get it together.”

The story goes starts with a glamorous after-party, but then goes south on the back porch of said after-party. 
How bad was it? Lawrence: "I look behind me while I'm puking, and Miley Cyrus is there, like, 'Get it together.'" 

Whatevs Miley... 






BTW the new X-men is going to be AMAZEBALLS! See trailer below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment