Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MACCULAY CULKIN'S NEW BAND - PIZZA & VELVET UNDERGROUND FUCKING WHA?!

I fucking LOVE IT! Wehther you like it or not, you know you’re curious to check out Macaulay Culkin's pizza themed band The Pizza Underground,  have just released their first music video.

According to NME, the New York based  quintet perform their pizza themed Velvet Underground covers in the promo, which was  directed by Adrian Arredondo. 
Click below to watch the video, which sees the band walled by slices of pizza. Culkin performs in the video with a slice of pizza strapped to his face.  


I love it! I mean it’s pizza and Velvet Underground, right?! How could it be wrong? 

The Pizza Underground recently announced a  North America (I want to do the merch! - I want a Pizza Underground T-shirt!), with a run of dates including shows at SXSW in Austin, Texas in March. The band perform pizza themed takes on Velvet Underground songs, including 'I'm Waiting for the Delivery Man', 'Cheese Days', 'I'm Beginning to Eat the Slice', 'All The Pizza Parties' and 'Take A Bite of the Wild Slice'.

Yes I will take some Pizza Underground, extra cheese please! 


No comments:

Post a Comment